Workshop Programme 2024
Open workshop programme
Workshops are charged at £140 per day. Numbers are capped to ensure plenty of opportunity for interaction and skills development.*
‘Introduction to CBT’ 8-day course
Places charged at:
- discounted rate of £1,000 per place for FULL COURSE Parts 1-4 (a saving of £120)
- £280 per place on individual parts
- £140 per place on single days (available for Part 4 only)
Group Booking Discount
- Bookings of 10 or more places (on the same/specific workshop date) by a service will receive a 5% discount
- Bookings of 20 or more places (on the same/specific workshop date) by a service will receive a 10% discount
To take advantage of this offer, please contact us here
for more information.
N.B. the group booking discount is not applicable on the ‘Introduction to CBT’ 8-day course which offers a separate discount as described above.
*Our workshops provide an approximate 50:50 split between theory and skills.
- Online: The quickest and easiest way to register for one of our workshops is online by paying by debit or credit card.
- Invoices: However, if you require an invoice be sent to your employer, you will not be able to register to attend the workshop via our online shop/cart. In this case you need to download/print a workshop application form by clicking the pdf icons at the top of the page. There is a ‘main’ form for all workshops except the ‘Introduction to CBT’ course which has a separate application form. The completed form then needs to be returned to us along with an official PO document (further details of this process can be found in the middle section of the application forms)
Certificate of Attendance
A digital certificate that states the hours of participation in the workshop will be emailed to you after the training event. If you misplace your certificate, you can request a replacement for £5 per certificate but would need to provide details of the dates and titles of the workshops you attended.
WORKSHOP REGISTRATION CLOSING DATES CAN BE FOUND ON EACH OF THE WORKSHOP DESCRIPTION PAGES